Suzy’s Helping Hands is Columbus, Ohio’s top-tier provider in helping clients transition to new living space, whether you’re an empty-nester downsizing, a professional moving into a new phase of your life, or someone seeking assistance in relocating their parents. With passion and compassion, we define a plan that ensures a successful transition to your new residence.
We provide Relocation Services from start to finish, with help from our affiliate network of experienced estate and liquidation specialists and professional organizers and re-organizers. Our staff is trained to move individuals to independent living, assisted living or memory care facilities. And we partner with those facilities to make the transition that much easier.
We know how difficult it can be to downsize and make a move to a new home or a facility. We approach that task with integrity, attention to detail and compassion.
When you’re ready to make the transition and move, we’re prepared to execute a plan that includes the following:
- Consult with the client about which items should be packed and moved
- Work with family members to determine which belongings they wish to keep
- Assess which items to sell
- Determine which items to donate to charitable causes
- Dispose of the belongings that are left
- Identify which items require extra care, such as jewelry and other family heirlooms
- Prepare for the moving company by labeling and organizing possessions
- Arrange for disconnection and reconnection of utility services
- Send change-of-address postcards
- Coordinate with the moving company(ies)
Suzy’s Senior Relocation Services include designing the layout of your new home at the senior facility. Suzy’s Helping Hands is also experienced moving clients from independent living into memory care facilities. We understand the sensitivity of such a transition and the importance of creating a safe environment that feels like home.